Serves 4 – cooking time approximately 20mins
– 24 cooked medium prawns, peeled and deveined
– 1 large cos lettuce, washed, dried and torn
– 4 hard boiled eggs
– 4 rindless bacon rashes, chopped
– Crusty bread, cut into cubes
– Parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
– 6 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
– 2-4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
– 1/2 garlic clove, chopped or grated finely
– 1/2 cup of cream
– Salt and pepper to taste
Let’s get started
1) Fry bacon until crispy.
2) Fry bread until golden brown.
3) Place olive oil, lemon juice, dijon mustard, anchovies and garlic in a bowl and whisk in cream. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Place lettuce leaves in the base of four bowls and top with eggs, bacon, croutons of bread and parmesan cheese. Drizzle salad with dressing and top with prawns.
When there were the first generic levitra online not everyone will be able to understand as it worked at the very beginning of work. Here it is even heavy to solve because recognition of the mistakes it is always difficult for people.