Serves 4 – cooking time approximately 20mins
– 24 scallops (roe on or off)
– 1 avocado, sliced
– 2 oranges(add grapefruit-optional), peeled and segmented
– 1 small Spanish (red) onion, finely diced
– 1 packet of baby spinach
– 4 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1-2 limes, juice and zest
– 1/2-1 teaspoon of palm or white sugar
Let’s Get Started
1) Heat fry pan on a high heat, brush scallops with oil and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute each side until just cooked.
2) Combine olive oil, lime juice and zest, sugar and mix well.
3) Place avocado, orange segments, onion and spinach in a bowl with half of the lime dressing, mix and place on plates.
4) Place scallops on top of the salad and drizzle with the remaining lime dressing.
When there were the first generic levitra online not everyone will be able to understand as it worked at the very beginning of work. Here it is even heavy to solve because recognition of the mistakes it is always difficult for people.